Saturday, July 9, 2016

Fashion 21: All Day Matte Lipstick (review)

As some says, "If you're sad add some lipstick and attack." Fashion 21 has a collection of face powder compact, eye shadow palletes and now Fashion 21 have already released an All Day Matte Lipstick.







Im not really a lipstick lover because I dont put anything on my lips, but since its matte I'll give it a try. The All Day Matte Lipsticks are available in 15 colors there are Brown/nudes, pink and red.

Also the shape of the tube is bullet and its similar to MAC. The price is not expensive, it starts at P175.




My favorite color, Flamingo



My personal experience using the lipstick:
Its very lightweight because I dont like those heavy lipstick and also it doesn't dry my lips.





That's all! See you on my next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment