Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy 25th Anniversary Kipling!!

Kipling Philippines  celebrated their 25th year at SM Mall of Asia last March 30,2012. Latest bags collection and activities were up for the Kipling lovers.



25th year of Kipling held a fashion show that showcased the collection of Kipling bags. Here are some photos from the fashion show for more photos click here






I love this bag!!



I also spotted celebrities that for sure love the Kipling bags.



The gorgeous Andi Manzano hosted the fashion show.


The big boss from Kipling were also present to support the 25th year of Kipling.


Congratulation to Kipling for the 25th year of success of their beautiful bags....
















3 comments:

  1. I really love Kipling. Before, I thought their mostly travel bags but I was happy to find that they also sell fashion pieces too :D Happy 25th anniv Kipling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bags from the new collection!

    ReplyDelete