Friday, April 13, 2012

I love you Hush Puppies!!!

Last month, I joined the contest from Hush Puppies Philippines fb page. Honestly, I felt that I am not lucky in any raffle or contest. But so lucky me!! I received an email last Thursday that I won a pair of shoe from Hush Puppies. Yahoo!! 


Hush Puppies at SM Mall of Asia


Hush Puppies is an international brand of contemporary, casual footwear for men, women and children. The shoes have been described as "the classic American brushed-suede shoes with the lightweight crepe sole"

I claimed my prize at Hush Puppies, SM Mall of Asia. And according to the staff I can choose from their wide selection except for the "Anna Sui collection". I had a hard time choosing from their wide collection of shoes and sandals. These are the choices:




Men shoes

Casual Shoes


And the winner is this Rocker QTR strap shoe.


 I chose the color dark brown nubuck, I just love the color, style and fit on me. 




Thank you so much to Hush Puppies for this wonderful gift. Also to the staff of Hush Puppies, SM Mall of Asia for warm accommodation.    








No comments:

Post a Comment