Saturday, October 26, 2019

This World Pasta Day, San Remo PH asks “What Shapes You?”

One of my comfort food is Pasta! Pastas come in all shapes and sizes. There are the familiar favorites – spaghetti, macaroni, and lasagna – and there are also the more unique ones like the bowtie-shaped farfalle, the spiraled fusilli, and many more.


Do you know that for San Remo Philippines, pastas are more than just wonderfully shaped noodle varieties? For them, pasta is the secret ingredient that shapes great family bonding experiences and memorable moments.


Pasta is undoubtedly an endearing favorite that has shaped how Filipinos bond. They have been part of numerous family dinners, romantic dinner dates, and even as baon lovingly prepared by Filipino moms everywhere.



To celebrate World Pasta Day and highlight the Filipinos’ affinity for the scrumptious mealtime staple, San Remo asks “What Shapes You?” because pasta can mean so much to different people. It’s a childhood favorite, a dinner-time staple, and the ultimate party meal all rolled into one hot and heaping bowl. The pastabilities are endless.


For me, my moments with my family shape me! They are the reason why I still love to live and cherish every single moments with them. They allow me to love them the way I can only be. They accept all my flaws and love me no matter what happen. Even our simple Spaghetti moment make me a happiest person in the world because we share and enjoy having each other over our favorite pasta.

How about you? What shapes you? Is it the bond you share with yout friends? The moments you cherish with your family? Or the time you give yourself? Share your 'pastabilities' 

No comments:

Post a Comment