Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Energizer and Nuffnang brings you the "Spiderman"

Energizer and Nuffnang power my life as a woman to do my daily task as a mommy, wife, daughter, and also as blogger. I always make sure that I am full of power fro my different role. Being a mom, I always make sure that I wake up early with the help of my mini alarm clock packed with Energizer battery to ensure the time for me to get up. I have to prepare things for my daughter before she comes to school. Prepare the breakfast of my family, and so on... 




As a blogger and also as a mommy, all the times I need to capture photo. That’s why I geared up my camera with Energizer battery to ensure my photo moment.   My blog post won’t be complete without my beautiful photos. Thanks to Energizer battery I didn’t missed any important moments. With my camera I captured every single experience I made. I’m so gratified with Energizer battery for giving power to my lifestyle.




Nuffnang power my lifestyle in giving me and my loved one a bonding moment in watching movie like the upcoming "The Amazing Spiderman."

No comments:

Post a Comment